As Accounting/Consulting Manager at Chasse & Company, you’ll join an experienced financial team who exemplifies industry excellence, honesty, and foresight.
In this position, you’re essentially a partner-in-training, involved in nearly all partner-concerned matters. You’ll need to exhibit technical proficiency, the ability to supervise, possess a thorough knowledge of our policies and procedures, and serve as intermediary between partners, clients, and senior accountants. Communication, confidence, and strong consultation skills are a must for this position.
About Chasse & Company
Chasse & Company is a Maine-based CPA and accounting firm. We provide comprehensive consulting and accounting services that help real Mainers and Maine businesses achieve long-term success.
With more than 70 years of combined experience in tax preparation, financial planning, and risk management, we cultivate smart solutions for our client’s financial goals. We build trust and prove value by using strategic foresight for Mainers and Maine businesses every day of the year.
- 3 weeks, 3 days PTO in year 1
- Health/dental paid for employee
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Hybrid work schedule available
- Must be able to work in-office, remote, or on client premises.
- Overtime required during February & March.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Plan timing and assigning of staff to engagements.
- Possess working knowledge of our technology.
- Evaluate performances of senior accountants.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships.
- Assist in administrative functions assigned by partners.
- Recognize opportunities to provide addition services to existing clients.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a senior accountant (or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a manager (or equivalent).
- Public accountant certification.