The Accounting & Consulting Manager role at Chasse & Co. is involved in nearly all partner-concerned matters.
Our Accounting & Consulting Managers must exhibit strong technical proficiency, supervision, communication, and consultation skills. In this role, you will oversee our staff, assign workloads, coordinate engagements, and report directly to partners. Enjoy a flexible schedule, an in-house team of professionals, and an encouraging and exciting work environment. Join as an Accounting & Consulting Manager at Chasse & Co. to advance your career in finance to new heights while enriching the lives of others at Maine’s most comprehensive financial consulting and CPA firm.
About Chasse & Company
Chasse & Company is a Maine-based CPA and accounting firm. We provide comprehensive consulting and accounting services that help real Mainers and Maine businesses achieve long-term success.
With more than 70 years of combined experience in tax preparation, strategic planning, finance, and risk management, we cultivate smart solutions for our client’s financial goals. We build trust and provide value by using strategic foresight for Mainers and Maine businesses every day of the year.
Duties & Responsibilities
As an Accounting & Consulting Manager, you’ll take on the following objectives and responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Plan timing and assigning of staff to engagements.
- Guide and coach staff to best practices.
- Evaluate the performances of senior accountants.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships.
- Assist in administrative functions assigned by partners.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Serve as an intermediary between partners, clients, and senior accountants.
Our goal is to continue building our team with financial experts who aim to help others find financial success with strategic assistance. We want to hear from you about your skills and how you’d like to learn and grow in the future. That said, we’re looking for professionals with the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Senior Accountant (or equivalent).
- Public Accountant Certification.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail alongside an analytical approach.
- Organizational skills to manage numerous projects, clients, and staff.
- A collaborative and ego-free personality with enthusiasm for learning and building skills in the industry.
- Competitive base salary
- Tax Season Bonus
- Year-End Bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Premium health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Time Off Benefits
- 18 days PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- A flexible schedule when workload permits
- Family, medical, bereavement, and other types of leave
- Retirement Benefits
- Company-matched retirement plan